Suffering from frequent stomach ache, diarrhoea and bloating. Are these symptoms due to over weight?

hello, I am a 21 year old male. I am 5 10 about 225 lbs and I m always non-energetic. This has been going on for a year or so no now. My mother has thyroid . I also have a bad stomach ,I have to be very carefull on what I eat (no-dairy,non greasy,etc.) I am a very gasy person with regular stomach pains.After I eat (often) my stomach will bloat up like a balloon. Diareah is quite common for me. It is also very easy for me to gain weight.I know I am over weight but do all these issues link to that or this a bigger issue? Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013