Suffering from frequent staph infection. How to prevent from recurrence?

Hi i had a staph infect about 3 months ago now it keeps coming back,1st one month later but i caught it in time to burst it while it was small and zit like but most recently (4 days agao) i found one the seemed more like a heat rash so i disregarded it until yesterday when it became painful to sit on that part of my leg where the thigh about ends and become your butt. what do i do? do i get more oral antibiotics or us my old triple anitbiotic ointment i was given last time? and how do i prevent this from reoccuring?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012