Suffering from frequent sneezing, cold and cough, have discreet breathing. Tests normal. Cure?

Hi doctors, a very gd mng, I do suffer frequently from sneezing n cold, when it turns to cold n cough , I realise during cough there is discreet in breathing , I went for many test like TFT, CT scan , I dont exactly suffer from asthma but very much prone to cold, in cold place I start sneezing too much, very recently I got this sneezing and cold visited doctor, he gave me Azimax-500, it got cured bt again I got it, now am taking alerid tablet bf bed, I am very confused with this which hampers my daily activity, plz suggest
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012