Suffering from frequent headaches. Prescribed noxdom whenever it occurs. Safe to try and conceive?

Hello, I am getting headache once at every 10 days. I have got examinations and been told that take Noxdom when ever feels like getting it triggered. I have been taking it. I am planning to get pregnent within four months. I am bit anxious about that, is it advisable in pregnency? What should I do about it. I do not want my child to be affected in any way. Please help me with that direction with your valuable advise.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013