Suffering from frequent Diarrhoea, since Gall bladder removed. What could be the cause?

earlier this year i had my gall bladder removed. Since then I have suffered bouts of diarrhea which have become progressively worse, occurring three to four times weekly, very watery, and sometimes without warning. I have tried, without success to identify certain foods as the cause, and am now afraid to eat most things. Why is this happening? Prior to surgery my problem was constipation - much more manageable!
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012