Suffering from flu, pain, tenderness on right side of head. On antibiotics, recurring pain. Cause of worry?

Hello, I recently had a sever bout with the flu in early to mid December. Since then I have developed this pain on the back right side of my head along with tenderness .My Dr. said it was due to the virus that i contacted, so she put me on antibiotics for a month. The pain subsided for about a week and a half. Now it feels like it came back more sever. This is really concerning me. I feel something is seriously wrong. Please advice me.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013