Suffering from floaters and constipation. Temporary relief by medicine. Should I consult a neurologist?

Hi, My eyes are always heavy, whether I sleep more or less, it doesn t seem to have an impact. I have slight problem of Constipation as well. Also I suffer from floaters . I have met several Eye specialist all of them have prescribed eye drops for Dry eyes , have met gastroenterologists who have again prescribed pills but it though have provided little temporary relief. Could you please advise if I do need to meet a Neurologist or my next step.I work In an IT Company. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013