Suffering from flat feet, pain. Diagnosed on osteoarthritis and planta fashaitis. What exactly is the cause of pain?

Hi my name is peter. I have suffered flat feet fot many, many, years, which give me a lot of pain. recently told i had some osteoarthritis, also told i had planta fashaitis. How can i be certain of what is the correct diagnosis, as to the actual cause of pain so that i can receive the correct treatment? i.e. would a particular type of scan provide an acurate diagnosis, if so what type ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013