Suffering from fits. Taking epilex, levipril, having slurred speech, drowsiness. Medication side effects?

Hi Doctor, My mother is 52 yrs she has having fits , since 10 to 15 yrs Dr prescribed eption 100mg and zeptol 200mg since then she was alright but suddenly this year she got twice one is on march and this month . when i consult the doctor he has prescribed epilex chrone 300 2 per day and frisum 5 mg 1 and levilpril 2 per day but since two days my mother abnormal she feel dowrsiness and her speech is less and there is vomiting also Can you advise me whether is there any side effect taking back eption 100mg and zeptol 200mg again.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012