Suffering from fissure problem. Decreased intensity after surgery. Why does he have frequent bowel movement? Suggest treatment?

My husband has been suffering from fissure problem for last 5 years and he once got surgery done in Jan,2010. Ever since then the intensity of problem has decreased but the problem has not been cured yet. Since 2010 he has been visiting one doctor who did his endoscopy and told him that the stomach is producing excess of acid which gives him a feeling of fullness all the time. The other symptoms include 3-4 times bowel movements in a day and pain in the anal area which last for many hours. Also, he has lost weight significantly. He looks weak and any diet doesn t do any good. The doctor says he in fine and there is no fissure or any such problem. But he suffers from frequent bowel movements,pain, indigestion, flatulence and mouth ulcers which take 2-3 weeks to heal. Please suggest the right treatment. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012