Suffering from fissure. Started bleeding stool, painful, anal and hip itching. Why?

Hi, myself Deepak Kumar Shaw, suffering from from Fissure since last 5 years. It started with bleeding in stool , but I do not pay attention to it, later it started paining and I take help of homeopathy to get relief from pain and bleeding and it worked. But few year back I come to know that I am suffering from Fissure. My Anal and hips area is ittiching through out day and night, and hips turned into black region with spots over the area and it looks very ugly. Further the anal region remains wet with liquid, which is bit sticky and bad smelling. Please suggest what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012