Suffering from filaria, underwent plastic surgeries. Wounds healed but leg swollen, dark. Permanent cure?

Hello Doctor. My Mother is suffering from filaria and recently underwent 3 plastic surgeries on her left leg - debridement and skin grafting . The operation wounds have healed but the leg is still swollen and is dark in colour. Though my mother doesnt experience any pain on the operated, but I understand that 100% elimination of the filariasis disease is not possible and the affected limb will have to be kept at highest hygiene level. Even a small wound on the affected limb can be fatal and can lead to cellulitis . I am looking for a permanent cure for this disease. Can you help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012