Suffering from fibromyalgia, skin numb to touch, chills. Taking RX medications. Cure for symptoms?

I have fibromyalgia for a very long time, 80 s. I can t imagine there is something new, but here it is. Right now, I am not in a flare up, so I am not on any RX meds. I take 5htp, Vitamin B complex, magn., and calcium , that is it. My skin is numb to touch all over and I am feeling like cold rain drops hitting my hands and legs. When I get into the water, they hurt like I have been in freezing cold weather. That is best I can describe. Will be at my Rheumatologist in a couple of weeks, but wondering any suggestions until then.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Your symptoms look like a non specific fibromyalgia. Plenty of exercise, addressing any stress and seeing a physiotherapist will help. Try and evaluate if something is causing stress as stress can indeed extremely varied and weird manifestations.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
Warm Regards