Suffering from fibromyalgia, having lupus, taking medicines, no help. Suggestions?

i having problems with getting my rhemotologist to run blood work for lupus , i do have ana for lupus, how can i convince my doctor to run these test. Also i am fighting chronic fatigue badly nugival does not work or b12 it does help but could you get any advice on any meds that might help for this as well as with my fibromyolgia, ive taken lyrica it helped but i went from 138 to 190 in 7 months,. i had to be take off it, thanks
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012