Suffering from fibroid, operated once, flourished again. Which is the best treatment?

doctor i hv a question that my wife had fibroid (rasoli) beside baby tube doctors recommend operation we went for it after operation it flourish again when i took her to doctor. doctor is treating but i m not satisfied of her. she cut off my wifes baby tube also and many other things i dont trust any more to doctor please tell me that is the desasis is recoverable 2 what kind of treatment i should go for i very worried.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012