Suffering from fever,kindly suggest

My sister has been running a fever for nine days the fever will go away with medicine but once it wears off it comes right back. we have tried everything to get it down but nothing will work. she is suffering and we have taken her to the doctor twice but they don't know what wrong with her.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Since nine days, then it is necessary to get blood tests. When I chatted with the doctor here, he suggested certain tests for my friend and later it was known to be typhoid. So I think you will also need some blood tests.