Suffering from fever, vomits upon eating, stomachpain. Tests shows pus in urine, swelling in intestine, gallbladder. Solution?

my grandma has some problem with her health since from last month,she has been suffering from fever since 15 days and she iss not eating anything and even now if she eats something she does vomit she is complaining about mpain in stomack. dr suggested us too some of tests and stomack ultrasound , blood test and urine test too. now they said that test shows that she has some puss in his urine and she has injured food pump and also toilet pipe. they also said that there is swelling in instine and also there is swelling in gal blader. i just wanna know is this serious thing what could we do? tell something me in detail please
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013