Suffering from fever, tested for typhoid result positive. Taking medicine, fever reduced results higher than normal. Suggestion?

I had fever last week about it reaches 103 degrees it last for three days only . Doctor give me some test of malaria and typhoid . The result of typhoid was positive and malaria was negative. Now he ask me to have a test again of typhoid after a week. And I do not suffers from fever after that again but still having indigestion and pain in stomach . This time all the reports are clear except typhoid h . It is much higher hath an normal range. It is 320. I want to ask that am I still suffering from typhoid.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013