Suffering from fever, stomach cramps, loose stools. Taking ibuprofen, cough syrup. Family history of pneumonia. Treatment?

My daughter is six years old and she has been having cough since last week. I took her to the doctor on monday, but doctors said she had a cold gave her ibuprofin and cough syrup . Now since Wednesday she has had fever,stomach cramps ,fatiuge,not eating, and really bad smelling loose stool that is so bad I had to put a pull up on her. Please give me answers, and to addition 2 weeks before my oldest daughter was diagnosed with Bacterial Phemonea.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012