Suffering from fever, stomach ache, headache, nausea, loose stools, body ache. On metrogyl. What is wrong?

I have a question. I was suffering from fever, stomach ache, headache, nausea, loose stools, body ache in the first week March '13. My doctor gave me some medicines like cifran, Dolo-650 etc. Fever Subsided when taking the medine and came back after 4 to 5 hours. Temperature was constantly around 102F to 103.5F. After that blood tests like Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue, Rat Fever, Urine Routine, Urine Culture. All tests were normal. Then I was given O-Flox 200 MG and Metrogyl 50 Mg through drips (through Venflon) and Gastroback tabletfor 3 days. Then fever subsided. Now I am having the same problem. Same things happen. Almost same medicines provided. All the same tests have been repeated now and there seems to be no problem. I wish to know if the problem is related to Fever or if there is some other complication. I had Reflex problem in stomach about 1 year back. What could be the problem? Could You . I will also upload my test reports.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013