Suffering from fever, stomach ache and night sweats. CT scan and blood test normal. Cause for these symptoms?

my husband who is 63 started having pains in his stomach and night sweats with loss of weight and low grade fever and naseua ,he had a ct scan done with the glowing stuff and his blood work showed fine, he is very tired no energy and the doc seem to not know what to do,he was told several years ago he had something called castlemen disease,so right now we dont know what to do or what it could be worried we are wasting time.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013