Suffering from fever, jaundice, decreasing platelet count. On paracetamol. Suggest?

Hi, this is hitesh. My father is suffering from non stop fever of about 101-102 degrees and a decreasing platelate count its about 91k now and he is also affected with jaundice . It s in the initial stages. We are giving him dolo 650mg paracitimol tablets 3 times a day... Now what do we have to do to bring the temperature into control.we are done wid an anti biotic course but its of no use. No malaria and dengue is found in the test reports..
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013