Suffering from fever from last 1 week,taking doxyclin. I also have thyroid problem

my problem is that i am 48 years of age and suffering from fever from last 1 week.during the day it is 98.2C and if i take some exertion it goes upto 100C. bt the exertion is normal day to day household activities.i have been taking this antibiotic named Doxyclin.According to me i am suffering from Viral because it is actually what evryone is suffering in my town one time or the other.i also have Thyroid problem but my reports were normal.kindly reply me at the earlies at
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011