Suffering from fever, cold and cough, neck pain, unable to swallow. Medications ?

Hello Dr. Sumit How are you? Actually I am suffering from fever, cold and cough since last 5 days. I am taking medication prescribed by our Doctor. due to cough in my neck its paining so much and it feels like i cannot swallow the things. As anything either just water too, as i swallow and it reached to my neck, it pains. The pain is same as if there is a ulcer in our mouth and it will pains when it got touched by food particles. Please help me. It is very painful and i am not able to eat anything.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012