Suffering from fever. Prescribed mahacef plus. Hemoglobin, typhoid, malaria tests done. Causes for fever?

hi i am suffering from fever my temperature remains normal till the time i am taking medicine have gone through few tests as well please find the reports below:- Haemoglobin 12.8 Total Leucocyte count 7200 Polymorphs 64 Lymphocytes 35 Eosinophils 01 Monocytes 00 Basophils 00 ESR(Westergren) 25 Malaria Parasite not seen in thick and thin smears. Salmonella TYPHI O 1:160 Salmonella TYPHI H 1:320 S PARATYPHIA H 1:40 S PARATYPHIB H 1:40 Doctor Suggested me MAHACEF Plus for5 days.....Pls suggest what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012