Suffering from fever. On Dolo. Is it okay to use antibiotics during pregnancy?

hello dr.meenakshi sahu Im entering my 6th month of pregnancy in a few days and i have been suffering from fever from last two days,my body temperature varies between 102 to 104 and soo..,my doctor had suggested dolo 650 3 times a day but its working only temporarily so i took some antibiotics febrex 500 and some other which controlled my body temperature to normal but can i use antiboitics during this stage of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012