Suffering from fear and stress, using prsecribed tablet for years, addicted to it. What should i do to get back normal?

I amin chennai 10 years before i was suffering from fear and stress so i went to government hospital to c? onsult a doctor ,he gave tablet alprozolam .25 medicine for 2 years after taking that medicine i better ..from 3 rd year i went to private hospital for consulting doctor list some medicine ,and to stop old medicine which given by the government hospital .so i stop the medicine and take my new medicine .but without taking my old tablet i feel confuse in next day so i continue both medicine .still now i am using tablet for 10 year now i am addition for alprozolam ,restyl .25 . pls help me to recover from this medicine .lead my life with out that medicine .pls help me
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013