Suffering from fatty liver problem. Taking Udiliv and vitamin e. Suspects Hemolytic Anemia. Continue medications? suggest

Sir, Since last one year I am suffering from fatty liver problem. My total bilrubin was 1.3 and direct bilrubin was 0.5 and ALT was 63. I have under gone treatment and I have taken Udiliv 300 twice and vitamin e (NE) twice. After one month in blood report Total bilrubin found was 1.03 Direct bilrubin was 0.5 ALT-36. However I was continuing the same medicine for another two months. At present my recent blood report says Total bilrubin is 2.2 where, direct bilrubin is 0.49, AST-25, ALT-19. I am 21 year old I have reduced my weight from 70 kg to 65 kg in last three months. My Physician suspects that the cause of higher bilrubin is Hemolytic Anemia and prescribedt same medicine with Iron supplement for another three months and ask for blood test for Hemolytic Anemia. Please advise. My height is 172.2 c.m
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013