Suffering from fatty liver, left renal caluli. Back and stomach pain. Treatment required?

Hi sir, This is chitanya kumar research scholar from India. My mother K. Mary suffers with 4mm caluli in middle calyx of left kedney and Ub- partially filled.The doctor openion written as Fatty liver & Left Renal Caluli. Now she is suffers with back & stomach pain. Hence I request you sir please guide me which kind of treatment is required for her. what are the necessary actions have to be taken.......Please mail me back with all details. I am awaiting here for your positive response. My e-mail : YYYY@YYYY . Thanking you, yours faithfully K.Chitanya Kumar.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013