Suffering from fatty liver, diagnosed with H pylori, high Bp and cholesterol. U/S normal.Suggestion?

I am 36 years old men. Since 2002, I am suffering from Fatty liver probelm. In 2007, I underwent the GI Endoscopy and diagonised the H Pylori infection. I have taken the necessary medication for the same. Since last two year I am also suffering form High BP, High Cholestrol and now this week also diagonised with starting Diabetic Glycosylated Hemoglobin 7.3 Glucose 113 mg/dl Total Cholesterol 312 Triglycerides 244 HDL 45 LDL 204 VLDL 63 HDLC Ratio 6.9 SGOT 33 SGPT 61 Blood Urea 26 Serum Creatinine 1.00 Vitamin B12 241 My current ultra sound report shows normal report but with Focal hypoechoic area of size 20X14X17 mm is seen in left lobe of liver. Liver is normal in size (13.4cm) amd shows increaed echogenicity. I am suffering Hypertension, body fatigue, and body pain. No freshness in body.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013