Suffering from fatigue, shoulder pain and swelling, neck pain and stiffness. High ESR level. History of having hives and locked jaw. Reason?

I am having excessive fatigue , shoulder pain and swelling, with neck pain and stiffness . No fever, no known infection ESR was high and CBC was normal, No known autoimmune disorders on maternal side but fathers side is unknown. This began one evening with late evening terrible left sided back and shoulder pain with and sacral pain so excruciating it took two lidocain patches to partially alieviate the pain and several doctors visits, the shoulder and fatigue has never resolved and seems to be increasing. There is no injury to the left shoulder only the right and I have experienced a bout of lock jaw about a month prior with all vaccinations updated. I frequently break out in hives location on inner thighs, arms,legs, and face. I some times have a strange heartbeat with out it showing on EKG.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012