Suffering from fatigue, HTN and Diarrhoea. Have high WBC, SED rate elevated. Suggestion?

For the last year I have been having WBC with diff done every 3 months due to a high WBC of 19,000. This count has fluctuated throughout the year, but never been normal, also no illness to account for. I do have symptoms of fatigue, petechiae (hands, arms, and chest-occasionally), HTN, and some diarrhea. EKG from 5 years ago normal, LFT normal, CMP normal, Rheumatoid normal, kidneys normal. Been to an allergist and told I do have even more allergies, but would not account for the high WBC. Sed rate slightly elevated. Please advise. Jen
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013