Suffering from facial acne. Taking aquasol vitamin A, microdox-lbx. Correct medication?

i am 23yrs old girl. earlier i used to have acne which was not in excess and took appropriate treatment for the same. Note- I never took any medicines instead i was always given med to apply on my skin. Eg: benzoyl peroxide 2.5- 5% , efatop mixed with olmessa oil etc. recently I have developed acne on my cheeks which had never happened before and on the basis of consultation i am takin aquasol vitA and Microdox-lbx. Is it ok??
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012