Suffering from extreme mental fatigue due to stress and anxiety. Tried psycho stimulants and antidepressants. Pain in the head. Any thoughts?

I m a doctoral student suffering from extreme and debilitating mental fatigue (due to chronic stress and test anxiety ). Exerting any intense intellectual effort makes me exhausted. I tried everything from antidepressants and psycho-stimulants to supplements and other dietary changes...Nothing works. I feel some nagging pain in the center of my head and doubt that I have some real neurological lesion or problem...What would you recommend? An MRI? Doctors I ve seen don t seem to have an answer...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012