Suffering from excessive hair loss. Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. Any remedy?

Hi, I am a 25years female. I have been experiencing excessive hair loss since last 6 years. I was detected with hyperthyroidism since 2007. But now my hair is just 1/4th of what i used to have. It was thick, straight and very silky. Though, my thyroid levels are under control, I am still losing hair. Its almost bald in the front and the crown. I was on homeopathy for a while. Still, things were not improving. So what should I use or do now?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012