Suffering from esophageal cancer, no treatment possible due to financial constraints. Prognosis?

Respected sir, My mother suffering from cancer in food pipe (Oesophageal). Sir I am very poor man and treatment is not possible for me in private hospitals . I approach in AIIMS Delhi last week but there is no positive response and process is very slow. Sir I am attaching medical reports of my mother. pl. help me if u can do something for my mother. i will be very grateful to you. Sir pl. suggest me what is the position of my mother.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012