Suffering from erythema nodosum, diabetic, hypertensive. Test normal. Chest X-ray showed mantoux 34mm. Treatment?

Dear Praveen, My mother is recently has ESR reading 30 and Mantoux 34 mm with clear chest X-Ray but all other Bio Chemical, Serological and immunolgical parameters are normal. She is suffering from Erythema Nodosum since last 5 years which is becoming severe since last 6 months. She is Diabetic and hypertensive. Please suggest whether we should opt for ATT or further treatment. Thank You, Regards, Raghav
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012