Suffering from erectile dysfunction, small penis size. Taking evion 200, enlarge tablets. Treatment?

hi my age is 31 & weight 85kg. i have a erectile dysfunction problem. my penis size is 12cm long & 11cm girth. i have taken the medicines i.e evion 200, argiprime oral, & tab Enlarge. but now the penis size is even small & dont have the hardness. can u please suggest me that what is the exact problem in this & the tablets that i am taking can i continue or else there is another treatement. plz give me reply.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013