Suffering from erectile dysfunction, reduced energy level, sleeping problem and feeling depressed. What is the problem?

Hi, i am an 18 year old male from Denmark. I really think that i am low on testerone. Some symptoms that fits : Decreased sex drive, Erectile dysfunction , Reduced energy level , Reduced strength and endurance levels, Sleep problems, Emotional problems including sadness, irritability , difficulty concentrating, and depression, Decreased penis or testicle size and a little decreased muscle mass. I just wanna check here with you, before i go to the local doctor, if it could be anything else
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012