Suffering from erectile dysfunction, prescribed medication, small pink perfectly round pill. Medicine name?

I am 45 years old with ED. When I was in my early twenties , a doctor gave me a prescription for a medication that I took three times a day .It helped with my ED in a way that I was very pleased with. I had no side effects. It was a small pink perfectly round pill and I can not remember the name of the medication. It was a medication that I was told to take everyday . Can you please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
it can be any tablet which has acted as a placebo. sex is in the mind. cold water splashes on to ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily. check ur bp and sugar levels. wear tight cool underwear.