Suffering from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and penis length being small. Solution?

I have some sexual problem. if u spare some time for it seriously. My problem is that I have small penis nearly 4.5 inches in erection . i try to see penis of other men specila ly old poeple to make comparison. im married and have a baby. my main problam is im not able to get errected properly.and timing as sooon as i try to insert my penis i discharge . i like increase penis size as well as timiing. i am of 42years. in this problem since last 15yeaers.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013