Suffering from erectile dysfunction. What treatment should be done to get cured?

Dear Dr i have problem of Erectile Dysfunction from last couple of years . my age is 25 and now i sounds not good having sex i am not married so as far but i have sex with my friend i am not able to satisified her . all i have to do masurbating to enter her but thats then for few seconds and now am not feeling sound and this problem getting worst day by day also when she touchs i ejuclate i can hold on my penis ericted but when touch i am then done.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012