Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking medication for depression. Treatment options?

HI I AM 30 YEARS OLD I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING PSYCHOTIC DEPRESSION SINCE LAST 4 YEARS AND TAKING MEDICINE SINCE LAST 4 YEARS REGULARLY DURING THIS PERIOD I FEEL THAT I SUFFER ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO RECTIFY MY ED PROBLEM MY MARRIAGE CEREMONY WILL BE HELD ON AFTER TWO MONTH PLEASE SUGGEST FOR ME PERMANENT CURE I ALSO READ ABOUT NO PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE (CALI PLUS ) ON INTERNET ON LINE IS IT BETTER FOR ME FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013