Suffering from epileptic attacks. Taking oxetol, zonicep. Need stronger medication

Sir,My brother is epileptic since he was 10 years old as past history he was in coma for 1 months & after Epilepsy occured.Many years he has been into medicine of anti epileptic where for last 3 yrs he is continuing with Oxetol 600, Frisium 10mg,Zonicep 100mg, Since the attack was regularly arising we have consultant with which his dosage has increased by oxetol 750 TID,Frisium 15 TID,Zonicep 100 BID with addition of Encorate crono 500 BID.Taking this medicine my brother is not responding with it where Epilectic attack during the sleeping night has increased. Respected Sir, Kindly guide us with your suggestion.He is 80 kg age 26 male. Regards Akhilesh Singh 0000
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013