Suffering from epilepsy, had a seizure. Pharmacy changed drug, from different manufacturer. Cause for seizure?

I have epilepsy , infact I just had one 3 nights ago and still recovering from it. I just learned that the pharmacy I deal with used to always give me the same brand from the same manufacturer for years and then they gave me the same kind (dose) but from a diffrenent manufacturer, which was also cheaper than what I am used to paying. Did that have a result in me having a seizure? This was a really bad episode, inwhich my husband witnessed. I have been taking them without missing a dose. Also shouldn t the pharmacist have my doctors permission to allow any changes?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012