Suffering from epilepsy for long. Recently having speech problem, memory loss, hair loss. Is it related to drug?

HI IAM SHASHI , I have been detected with epilepsy since 14 yrs and doctor has prescribe me DIVAA-OD 500 since 4 years ,my doctor says it is only a maintenance dose since i was taking higher dose earlier sinceabout 10 years... now days , i feel some problems like numbness in the extrimities in the morning most likely in the fingers , some problem in the speech , memory loss i forgot the imp. term names of the person etc. acne hair loss , Are these things are related to drug ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013