Suffering from epilepsy attacks. Taking encorte chrono, stopped eptoin. Side effects of medication?

Sir, I suffered from epilipsy (aged 60 - Male) and have been taking encrote chrono 300 for the past one year. Earlier I had one in 2002 and took Eptoin for three years and stoped. No further strike. Now I am not getting eplipsy but am taking the tablets at the advise of the Doctor, enronate chrono 300 mg twice, daily. I am having occational dizzines also. I would like to know how long I have to take this tablet? Will there be any sever side effect? My e- mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012