Suffering from epilepsy and hallucinations. took medicines, no relief. Permanent solution?

sir ,i livie in mussoorie,i have had this problem of epilepsy and hallucinations since i was a kid,i have gone to many surgeons and specialists,but they don t seem to be working very well with me, right now i have been advised to take 5 mg frisium , 250mg oxetol and levroxa which is also 250mg and i am take these twice a day,but i am not satisfied as the fits repeat after five or six months plus i feel itis the hallucinations that trigger the fit and no doctor has been able to provide me with a permanent solution as they keep repeating every now and then please help
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012