Suffering from epididymo orchitis. Used cefipower, ultracet and calford. On Taxim injection. Pain in the testis, back pain and fever. How long will it take to cure?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Epididymo Orchitis from past 2 weeks. Consulted one doctor and based on his advise, i have been using Ultracet, Cefipower, Megafit, Calford tablets for 5 days, but there is not improvement. i have consulted another doctor and based on her advise i have been using Taxim 1gm injection for 5 days (twice a day with 12 hrs gap) followed by Nise and Bidgam medicines. Still i feel Pain in my right side of Testis, right side lower back pain , right side stomach pain and fever . how long it will take to general cure this infection? Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012