Suffering from eosinophilia. No improvement with treatment. Continuous cough, vomiting, fever. Drastic weight loss. Diet plan to improve health.

Hello Doctor, My niece has been diagnosed as increased eosinophilia , she always cough combined with kafa, vomiting , sleeplessness, often associated with fever and the current medical treatment has made her to loss weight drastically. There are no improvements seen by the medical treatment. Which food should be removed from her diet and what should be feeded to her to bring this under control? Her condition is getting worsen day by day, please me treating and improving her health condition.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012